AP YSR Navasakam Scheme 2021 Beneficiaries List and New Card Details at navasakam.ap.gov.in. AP YSR Navasakam Scheme was first launched in the year 2019 which was a revolutionary step for the implementation of Andhra Pradesh Government. Welfare Schemes. The process of identification of the beneficiaries of the YSR Navasakam Scheme was earlier started on the official navasakam.ap.gov.in website. All those persons whose name appears in the AP YSR Navasakam Beneficiaries list were issued new cards to take benefits of welfare schemes.
A separate card was provided to each beneficiary for each scheme. Under this scheme, village/ward volunteers conducted door-to-door survey from November 20 to November 30 to identify all the beneficiaries. The official website for YSR Navasakam Scheme is now working navsakam.ap.gov.in. Later, the AP YSR Navasakam Scheme Beneficiaries List was displayed in the Village/Ward Secretariats for Social Audit.
List of Schemes for Beneficiaries of AP YSR Navasakam Scheme
The various welfare schemes that will be available to the beneficiaries of AP YSR Navasakam Scheme are as follows:-
- YSR Netanna Nestam
- YSR Vehicle Mitra
- YSR Rice Card
- YSR Kapu Nestam
- Jaganna Amma Vodik
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
- YSR Arogyasree Card
- YSR Pension Kanuka Card
- YSR Cheyutha
- Jagannath Vidya Deevena Card (RTF)
- Jaganna Vasathi Deevena Card (MTF)
- Honorarium to Imams, Muazams, Priests and Archakas
- Financial assistance to new brahmins, rajakas and tailors
YSR Navasakam Scheme Official Website
The official website of YSR Navasakam Scheme can be accessed https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/. On the homepage, you can see the following schemes as shown in the image here:-
AP YSR Navasakam Login
Phase 1: Firstly visit the official AP YSR Navasakam Scheme website https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
Phase 2: On the homepage, click on the “Login” button or directly click https://navasakam4.apcfss.in/login.do
step 3: Then the AP YSR Navasakam login page will open as shown below:-
step 4: Here User ID will be Secretariat Code + Post Code which can be checked here:-
Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes 2021Popular Schemes in Andhra Pradesh:Andhra Pradesh Ration Card ListAP Transport Learner’s License (LLR) Online Application FormJaganna Vidya Deevena Yojana
Step 5: To login YSR Navasakam, enter User ID, Password and hit on “Login” button.
AP YSR Navasakam Scheme Enrollment & Beneficiary List
to implement the government. To provide welfare schemes and scheme benefits to the intended beneficiaries, Govt. AP YSR Navasakam Scheme 2021 launched. The complete process of enrollment and preparation of beneficiary list was as follows:-
- Village/ward volunteers conducted door-to-door survey on 20th November and 30th November.
- Enrollment of beneficiaries of Andhra Pradesh YSR Navasakam Scheme was done on his visit.
- From December 1, the list of beneficiaries for social audit was shown in the village/ward secretariats.
- The scrutiny of applications took place from December 2 to December 7 and the draft list was prepared on December 9.
- Objections accepted in the list of beneficiaries of YSR Navasakam scheme from December 10 to 14.
- After that, the beneficiaries of Andhra Pradesh YSR Navasakam Scheme were selected by organizing Ward/Gram Sabha from 15th December to 18th December.
- The AP YSR Navasakam Scheme Beneficiary List was finalized and in the next 2 days the whole process was completed by 20th December.
*** The dates mentioned above are for the year 2019 *** New cards were sanctioned to all eligible beneficiaries from 1st January 2020. All the eligible candidates had enrolled themselves in the AP YSR Navasakam Scheme to avail various welfare schemes for them.
AP Govt. It has been decided to provide separate cards to each eligible beneficiary of AP YSR Navasakam Scheme for each welfare scheme. For more details visit the official website http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.